Horseback Dinner Ribeye Ride
Experience a true western hospitality experience on our famous working ranch in Glenwood Canyon! Begin your journey by traveling high above the winding Colorado River, and explore stunning vistas of the canyon, aspen groves, possible wildlife sightings, and more! Our wranglers will provide you with inside info on the natural history, folklore, and geology of this historic ranch. Towards the end of your ride, we pull off trail for supper in the mountains! There’s nothing like a steak dinner out in the wild. Menu items include a ribeye steak, baked potato, freshly baked rolls, corn on the cob, and a delicious dessert! Vegetarian option available and must be designated at the time of reservation.
Our dinner activities are typically offered
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day,
Thursday through Sunday.
If you have a group of 10 or more, please call, we may be able to arrange dinner for any day of the week.
- Any riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the ride
- Minimum 2 riders, Maximum of 16 per group
- Helmets will be provided
- Guests should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (NO sandals or flip-flops)
- Check-in time is 45 minutes prior to tour time
- No bags, backpacks, or fanny packs allowed on horses
- Waivers must be signed and understood by all riders
- Maximum weight restriction of 270 pounds
- If you cannot safely ride or if your size/weight compromises the soundness of the horse you will not be able to ride. This determination is made at the sole discretion of our staff and is on a case by case basis. This determination is ultimately made for the safety of both our guests and our horses
- Children must be a minimum of 42″ tall, be able to follow directions, and control their horse
- Due to our concern with the risk to your child’s safety, we do not offer any double riding