Horseback Rides in Glenwood Canyon
- At our private working livestock ranch, you will experience an intimate and personal Horseback ride in the spectacular Glenwood Canyon.
- A true Colorado experience. Our stables is located on the historic Bair Ranch in Glenwood Canyon. Established in 1919, Bair Ranch is one of Colorado’s oldest family-run working livestock ranches and encompasses over 5,500 acres and miles of trails.
- Surrounded by Forest, Canyons, and the Colorado River, your ride will start near the river around 6,200 feet in elevation, and climb up into the Canyon .
- All rides start with a required safety briefing (regardless of experience) and basic riding instruction. Wranglers will then pair each rider with a horse. We will then help riders mount their horses and then depart on your epic bucket list experience!
- This is not your everyday head to tail trail ride. At times you may fan out and ride abreast with wranglers instructing you to control your horse rather than just sit on it.
See what this Adventure is all about!
Some of our best summer days were spent on the River in Glenwood Springs. It’s an activity everyone can do, including our kids. Now that our kids are getting older we are starting to get into Duckies as well. I’ve even tried Stand Up Paddleboards a few times and they were a blast. We’re fortunate to have access to several rivers in the summer because you can almost always find the right water level for Tubes and Duckies.