Horseback Rides in Glenwood Canyon
- At our private working livestock ranch, you will experience an intimate and personal Horseback ride in the spectacular Glenwood Canyon.
- A true Colorado experience. Our stables is located on the historic Bair Ranch in Glenwood Canyon. Established in 1919, Bair Ranch is one of Colorado’s oldest family-run working livestock ranches and encompasses over 5,500 acres and miles of trails.
- Surrounded by Forest, Canyons, and the Colorado River, your ride will start near the river around 6,200 feet in elevation, and climb up into the Canyon .
- All rides start with a required safety briefing (regardless of experience) and basic riding instruction. Wranglers will then pair each rider with a horse. We will then help riders mount their horses and then depart on your epic bucket list experience!
- This is not your everyday head to tail trail ride. At times you may fan out and ride abreast with wranglers instructing you to control your horse rather than just sit on it.
See what this Adventure is all about!
We visit Glenwood Springs almost every summer and took up ATV touring several years ago. We couldn’t believe how much terrain is right out our back door. We mostly go with friends, but we have also enjoyed helping families with kids enjoy the backcountry on ATV’s. Even though we love to hike and ride bikes, it’s nice to mix it up with ATV touring.