Horseback Rides in Glenwood Canyon
- At our private working livestock ranch, you will experience an intimate and personal Horseback ride in the spectacular Glenwood Canyon.
- A true Colorado experience. Our stables is located on the historic Bair Ranch in Glenwood Canyon. Established in 1919, Bair Ranch is one of Colorado’s oldest family-run working livestock ranches and encompasses over 5,500 acres and miles of trails.
- Surrounded by Forest, Canyons, and the Colorado River, your ride will start near the river around 6,200 feet in elevation, and climb up into the Canyon .
- All rides start with a required safety briefing (regardless of experience) and basic riding instruction. Wranglers will then pair each rider with a horse. We will then help riders mount their horses and then depart on your epic bucket list experience!
- This is not your everyday head to tail trail ride. At times you may fan out and ride abreast with wranglers instructing you to control your horse rather than just sit on it.
See what this Adventure is all about!
My brother, his wife, Rob and I did the one hour Segway tour around Glenwood Springs. Max was our trainer and tour guide. He was awesome! He gave us a great orientation followed by a informative and scenic tour through the town. Letting us loose at the park to play was just too much fun. We loved every minute of it and plan on going back for longer rides. What a great way to see the town. Strongly recommend this company.