Glenwood canyon Off Road Adventures
- Experience Bair Ranch in Glenwood Canyon a private 6,000 acre ranch located within and high above the Canyon walls.
- Enjoy a Small Group Experience: Go where private cars and tour operators can’t go
- Panoramic Views: See beautiful vistas from mountain outlooks
- Educational: Learn of history, geology, flora and fauna from one of our Interpretive tour guides
- Take Lots of Pictures: Make this a photo tour with stops at spectacular viewing areas and along swiftly rolling streams
- Historical: See historic cabins, and view over backcountry roads used during the pioneer days
- End with a 4×4 Adventure: Be thrilled in an exciting four-wheel drive.
- Local Tour Guides: Our Interpretive Guides are local experts, with extensive safety-training.
Children must be 2 years.
Check out our Off Road Adventures in action!
Some of our best summer days were spent on the River in Glenwood Springs. It’s an activity everyone can do, including our kids. Now that our kids are getting older we are starting to get into Duckies as well. I’ve even tried Stand Up Paddleboards a few times and they were a blast. We’re fortunate to have access to several rivers in the summer because you can almost always find the right water level for Tubes and Duckies.