Glenwood canyon Off Road Adventures
- Experience Bair Ranch in Glenwood Canyon a private 6,000 acre ranch located within and high above the Canyon walls.
- Enjoy a Small Group Experience: Go where private cars and tour operators can’t go
- Panoramic Views: See beautiful vistas from mountain outlooks
- Educational: Learn of history, geology, flora and fauna from one of our Interpretive tour guides
- Take Lots of Pictures: Make this a photo tour with stops at spectacular viewing areas and along swiftly rolling streams
- Historical: See historic cabins, and view over backcountry roads used during the pioneer days
- End with a 4×4 Adventure: Be thrilled in an exciting four-wheel drive.
- Local Tour Guides: Our Interpretive Guides are local experts, with extensive safety-training.
Children must be 2 years.
Check out our Off Road Adventures in action!
We visit Glenwood Springs almost every summer and took up ATV touring several years ago. We couldn’t believe how much terrain is right out our back door. We mostly go with friends, but we have also enjoyed helping families with kids enjoy the backcountry on ATV’s. Even though we love to hike and ride bikes, it’s nice to mix it up with ATV touring.