Bike Rental Rio Grande Shuttle
Bike Rental & Rio Grand Shuttle
- The Rio Grande Bike Path provides a wonderful opportunity to explore the spectacular Roaring fork Valley! Stop for a lunch in Carbondale, soak in the hot springs in Glenwood Springs after your ride, or just enjoy the view as you cruise through flat terrain with mountains visible in every direction.
- Rio Grande Trail which runs from Glenwood Springs to Aspen, Colorado. The Rio Grande has 42 miles of continuous multi-use trail and is completely protected from vehicular traffic except at intersections. We shuttle you approximately 16 miles into the trail system.
- This trail is wide and easy to follow, and our shuttle takes you 16 miles up the trail, allowing you to enjoy a relaxing downhill ride back to Glenwood springs. The trail parallels the Roaring Fork River, with ample opportunity to spot wildlife such as bald eagles, deer, blue heron, and osprey. Trail suitable for all levels of fitness and abilities.
- Trail users will find a scattering of picnic tables and benches along the route but there is no potable water. Vault toilets are found at various places.
- Also includes: Helmet, Bike Lock, Handlebar Bag.
Minimum Age / Weight
Glenwood Springs, CO
up to full day
Child Carrier Trailer
$60Available on Request