Family Rafting Adventure
- Spend a delightful float trip floating down a gentle, rippling river. Ages as young as three and as old as 80+ can partake in this family river rafting adventure.
- Specially designed for young families. A playful excursion for the whole family.
- With easy class I, and low class III rapids (riffles and small waves), Enjoy forest views and chances to see wildlife along your trip. Relax, chill out, and unwind as you sunbathe, paddle or swim. A perfect adventure for those who want to experience their first river adventure with their young family.
- Our Full day Adventure is another wonderful option, with beautiful beaches to relax and enjoy our delicious riverside lunch. Our Full day trip also includes some awesome inflatable river toys such as SUP’s and Kayaks for those want to add some excitement.
- On our Family Rafting Adventure there are always opportunities to view some of Colorado’s wildlife. Common sightings along the river include deer, beaver, otter, eagle, osprey, waterfowl, and much more. Dry bags are included on these trips so you will have the opportunity to bring along a camera and capture photos of beautiful scenery and lasting memories. Trips can be customized to certain locations and trip lengths if need be.
- Children must be a minimum of 30 lbs.
Minimum Age / Weight
30 pounds or more
Glenwood Springs, CO
May -> October
Private Boat (up to 8)
$300Book This Trip