Job Description, Qualifications, and Training
Our drivers shuttle our guests, guides, and equipment to and from the river and other destinations. Our vehicles include both vans and buses, often times pulling trailers. Our drivers also maintain the vehicles in a neat and clean manner. Occasionally helping to load gear and get equipment together for rafting trips.
Requirements include, but not limited to:
- Minimum age of 21
- Outgoing personality, friendly, and enjoy talking with all types of guests
- Willingness to occasionally help with other projects
- Valid driver’s license
- To operate our buses, a CDL with passenger endorsement is required, but air-brakes are typically not needed.
- CDL training may be available
- DOT regulations require a physical exam & drug testing of all qualified applicants