Our COVID-19 Response
During this challenging time, we all need to look forward to experiences we can trust.
It is hard to keep up good spirits when you just had to cancel your next great escape. Glenwood Springs and the Roaring Fork Valley have been working hard to keep our community safe and sound, but we miss you! We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to minimize the impacts and spread of COVID-19.
Instead of canceling, we would encourage you to reschedule your visit for later in the season or keep it for another year, we will honor it . During this challenging time, we all need to look forward to experiences and our next great escape and work together to help ease the pain of this unsettling time.
If you think you might want to visit us later in the season, we suggest you leave your reservation as is, and when you decide on when you would like to visit just reply to your confirmation email or give us a call with the new date, and we will transfer your reservation. If you aren’t sure when you would like to visit, that is ok, you can call anytime during the season and we will move your reservation.
Ken Murphy & Family , All the staff at Glenwood Adventure Company & Lakota Guides and Colorado and Glenwood Springs Tourism Community