Job Description and Qualifications
Seeking seasonal full time Ranch Hands for High Canyon Adventures at Bair Ranch, located in Glenwood Canyon near Glenwood Springs Colorado. Housing provided. Duties will include greeting guests, guiding ATV and Horseback Tours, taking care of livestock and equipment, feeding, cleaning and maintaining guest cabins, mowing grass/landscaping, cooking dinners for guests, and other tasks around the ranch. We are looking for hard workers who are good with people, enjoy the outdoors, and have previous ranch/farming experience.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Physically capable of all Ranch Hand duties
- Professional and respectful
- Able to work with a team
- 5 day work week
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Activity appropriate dress ie. Chaps or chinks, cowboy hat and western boots for wrangling.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (course will be offered locally)
- Mechanical experience beneficial
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous livestock and equine experience, farriering experience, and customer service.
- $1,200 per month
- Opportunity to earn tips
- Housing included
- Having a fun summer experience on a beautiful 6,000 acre ranch